Sunday, September 16, 2012

Basic Drawing Classes: Week 3 and 4 (Plus Fall Painting and "Stand Up Animation)

Hi there everyone!

A bit long since the last post, been busy with school.

Week 3:

Finished up Basic Still Life. Fully shaded and completed and got an A on the project! Here's the rough copy:

Photobucket

No final picture of the project yet, our teacher still has them, if he puts them on display, I'll make sure I get a picture.

Week 4:

We started the "Sketchbook Series #2" project. We are to draw 4 life objects that are similar to cubes, spheres, cones, and cylinders. I completed the drawing of the object itself for two shapes so far:

Keep in mind, I still have to shadow and touch up the drawings a bit

Photobucket Photobucket

My other two objects will probably be a pumpkin and a pencil. I'm going with the Halloween/School-starting idea.

Fall Painting:

I tried digitally painting a bit in Sketchbook Pro.
Photobucket
I think it turned it ok, it was fun to try and "paint" a little bit!

New Animation:

I did a quick little test in Flash over the weekend:



If you've made it this far... Thanks for reading! Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

Leave me a comment here, on YouTube, Twitter, or by E-Mail


Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment