Friday, December 28, 2012

Yiynova MSP19 Review

I've waited a couple days to write and post this review so I could get a feel of the Yiynova first before telling you the pros and cons of the alternative-to-cintiq tablet monitor.

So for Christmas, I got a Yiynova MSP19 Tablet Monitor, a 19inch LCD tablet from Panda City.

The thing is great.

It can be adjusted into many positions for animating and drawing, the pen is working well, and it was 500$, tons cheaper than a 2,000$ Cintiq. Overall, the Yiynova has
filled all my expectations and more.

The only downside that I have come across is when drawing slowly. For example, if I'm quickly sketching a character out, using construction lines and shapes, after I finish the rough, I want to go over it in dark ink and get rid of all the extra lines. If you draw very slowly and hard, the line gets kinda bumpy. Now, this can probably be fixed by changing the hardness of the pen tip while going over the lines but still, this has been my only 'problem' with the Yiynova.

Overall, I'd defiantly recommend this product. You can buy it on Amazon

Thanks for reading!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment