Sunday, October 19, 2014

National Portfolio Day Weekend 2014

Hi there! This past weekend was National Portfolio Day at MIAD (Milwaukee Institute of Art/Design) and SAIC (School of the Art Institute of Chicago). Once again, the weekend was great- lots of very good advice and met with some new and old friends. Here are the schools I went to:

Saturday NPD at MIAD
Ringling College
Rhode Island School of Design
School of Visual Arts
MIAD
SAIC
Maryland Institute of the Arts
Columbus College of Art/Design

Sunday NPD at SAIC
CalArts (California Institute of the Arts)

I received a great portfolio review (that was 35min) from Ringling on Saturday and two reviews from CalArts on Sunday (Waited in line for 2 hours for the 2 reviews- worth it!). I just need to keep going with some new minor things in mind. Hoping to visit Sheridan College this spring too.

(Bold are the schools I'm planning on applying to next year for animation)

Here is the portfolio that I showed to admissions reviewers:

Click to enlarge



























and then I also included my animation reel!



Last update: July 20, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment