Monday, October 15, 2012

Swamped With School 10/15/12

Hey guys

Just an update...

I'm swamped with school right now but I'm still working on the 11 Second Club. I added lights, re worked the timing, added clothes to the rigs, new background.

All that's left on it is to tweak the lip sync and add some background paintings.

I also picked up a copy of HOW TO CHEAT IN MAYA 2012 for my birthday. I flipped through it and read some of the chapters, looks awesome and there's some great resources on the how to cheat in maya site. Just need some solid time to start and go through it.

The time between homework/studying for tests is getting physically prepared for some basketball but I still sneak in some 2D animation and 11 second club work, I recently did a leaf animation and a ball bounce that turned into character animation. Expect to see these this weekend. I don't have the willpower to render/finalize these animations at 11:30pm at night knowing I have Geometry in 9 hours so they'll have to wait 'till the weekend.

Just thought I'd have an update

I can't think of a good way to end this blog post so this is it. Check back, follow my blog, check me out on Twitter, blah, blah. Happy Monday

Cartoony Animator



No comments:

Post a Comment